This is a simple and efficient-to-use routine medical imaging test phantom which is used daily to evaluate the imaging performance of fluoroscopic systems. You can simply check the grey-scale, count the number of contrast details and resolve the line patterns. If these numbers ever avert from the norm then this may indicate deterioration of image quality in your fluoroscopic imaging system.
It allows for evaluation of:
- Brightness and contrast adjustment: Cu for High light & Pb for low light details
- Circular Geometry check: scanning linearity
- Imaging contrast: 18 low-contrast and high-contrast details with contrast values from 0.9 to 16.7% @70kVp 1mm Cu, 8mm diameter.
- Resolution: 0.5 to 5.0 Line pairs/mm
- Geometry and collimation check markings
- Diameter 180mm
- Thickness 10mm
Variable designs with different FOV sizes are available upon request.
- 1mm high purity Cu attenuation filter for fitting to the diaphragm housing
- Detailed user manual
- Robust carrying case for easy transport
- IEC 61223-3-1
- IPEM Report 91 (2005): Recommended Standards for the Routine Performance Testing of Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging Systems published by the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine