“Dog Phantom (Canine Female)” is a realistic and anatomically correct phantom that mimics a female German shepherd. It is an ideal model for most of the veterinary diagnostic imaging training & research applications.
It comes in 5 different versions depending on imaging modalities:
- Ultrasound (Part number: DG-A01)
- X-Ray CT (Part number: DG-A02)
- MRI (Part number: DG-A03)
- Ultrasound and X-Ray CT (Part number: DG-A04)
- MRI and X-Ray CT (Part number: DG-A05)
Upon special requests, we can customize it for simulating different pathologies as well as for specific trainings & research applications.
For obtaining radiographs or sonographs of this product, kindly contact us with your inquiry by sending us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dog Phantom Transparent/See through version:
Dog Phantom Black Coloured Version:
This model includes life-size abdominal organs & bony structures. If needed, it can be customized with expandable heart and lungs and with free fluid to learn various diagnostic imaging techniques.
What’s Inside the model:
- Head, Body, Tail
- Spleen, Stomach, Liver
- Kidneys, Adrenal gland
- Aorta and Sub-lumbar lymph nodes
- Urinary bladder
- Descending colon and small bowel
- Duodenum, Pancreas
- Gall bladder
- Portal vein, caudal vena cava and lymph nodes
(These organs can be added or removed to suit your application’s requirements)
Optional features (based upon request)
- Internal hemorrhages at bilateral chambers, pelvic area, pericardial area, perisplenic areas etc.
- Lesions and tumors at precise locations.
- Customizing the phantom with motion or bleeding.
Soft tissue and organs
- Composition of Urethane base resin
Synthetic bones are available in two options:
- Composition of Urethane base plastic
- Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy-based composite material
Package Dimensions and Weight:
Size: 116 x 66 x 43 cm (approx.) Weight: 55 kgs (approx.)
- Adult Female Dog
- Design video
- User Manual
- Hard carry and storage case (Optional)
Please send us your requirements at email@example.com for us to prepare and send you a quote.