Anatomically Correct Breast Phantom for Medical Imaging :
Breast phantom for medical imaging is compatible with Ultrasound, X-RAY/CT, and MRI. It can be used as a training tool to study techniques of maneuvering ultrasound on a breast and mammography skill set. The product can also be used to research and calibrate medical imaging techniques and devices.
The design of this phantom is based on an average adult female with the following features as listed below.
- Anatomically and geometrically correct single breast (partial chest)
- Embedded inside a realistic body tissue-mimicking material compatible for Sonography and CT analysis
- Partial Ribs and cartilage
- Partial lung
- Mammary glands with lobules
- Tumor feature
- Skin or transparent appearance (optional)
Soft tissue and organs: Composition of urethane base soft resin
Synthetic bones: Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy-based composite material
Dimensions and Weight of the Shipment:
Height: 14L x 9W x 7H Inches (approx.) Weight: 8 lbs(approx.)