Adult Human Torso for R&D is a realistic medical imaging phantom that can be customized both internally & externally to suit any research application. The product can be designed to match the specific requirements of any research project and can be made to be compatible with Ultrasound, X-RAY, CT, and MRI.
Base model includes:
1. Bones included:
▣ Complete Spine ▣ Complete Ribcage ▣ Pelvis ▣ Femur
2. Thoracic organs included:
▣ Trachea ▣ Anatomically correct Heart ▣ Lungs
3. Major abdominal organs included:
▣ Stomach ▣ Liver ▣ Kidneys ▣ Bladder ▣ Large & small intestines
Optional organs (available upon request):
- Esophagus tube
- Psoas Major
Optional features (available upon request):
- Internal hemorrhages at bilateral chambers, pelvic area, pericardial area, perisplenic areas etc.
- Lesions and tumors at precise locations.
- Customizing the phantom with motion or bleeding.
*/ These CT scans were obtained from our Adult Human torso – Advanced R&D and were recorded using a CANON CT Scanner – One Aquilion (Model TSX-305A). These are served as an example to refer the imaging quality of our products, the CT scans of SKU: TO-A01 may slightly differ. If you have any questions related to these, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org /*
Soft tissue and organs: Composition of urethane base soft resin
Synthetic bones: Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy-based composite material (optional)
Dimensions and Weight of the Phantom:
Size: 85 x 46 x 26 cm(approx.) Weight: 40 Kgs (approx.).
Dimensions and Weight of the Shipment:
- Without hard carry case: Size: 91 x 60 x 30 cm (approx.) Weight: 45 kgs (approx.)
- With Hard carry case: Size: 120 x 65 x 45 cm (approx.) Weight: 65 kgs (approx.)
Your order will Include:
- Male Standard Torso
- Design video
- Hard carry case (optional)